How to use this Site|
To navigate to the area you wish to acquire details on:
- From 'Registry Home', click on an 'Ecoprovince' to zoom in on it.
- Click on the propery (represented by a red dot) that you wish details on (text links are available at the bottom of the screen).
- A black box on the Ecoprovince map signifies an available inset map. Click within the box to zoom in further.
- Clicking on the property location brings you to the property details page. Here, property information, photos, descriptions and species information is available.
- If a Red Listed species is present, you can click on the button next to it to view a habitat description if available. If no description is present, you have the option of chosing to link to a related endangered species website to acquire more information.
At any point, you can click on the Statistics and Summaries button on the navigation bar at the top of the screen. This page brings together all the information from our database and can help us see a larger scale perspective of the state of protected private lands in British Columbia.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this website or the "Protected Lands Catalogue," e-mail the project coordinator at email@example.com. Otherwise the Land Trust Alliance of BC office hours are 9:00 to 4:30 Pacific time and can be reached by phone (250)538-0112, or by fax (250)538-0172.